All right, everybody, Frisee, 'cause we got a special guest DJ.In the hizzay who's so hot it's radicchio.
好了,各位,菊苣,我們來了一位特別音樂主持嘉賓。在這市場里最性感的就是菊苣。
Go on.
來吧。
Bob, I'd like to bid $1.00. $1.00, Bob, $1.00. Have your pets spayed or neutered.
Bob,我想出價一美元。一美元,Bob,一美元。讓你的寵物結扎。
Speaking of neutered pets, here comes Han.
說到結扎的寵物,Han就出現了。
Still counts as a DJ shout-out.
還算是個叫座的音樂主持。
Hey, why wait till Tuesday? Why don't I take a break and we can go in the back. I just need to find someone to cover me.
嘿,為什么要等到下周二?不如我暫停一下 我們可以去后臺。不過我得找個人幫我頂班。
Someone bogarted all the nut butter.
有人打翻了所有的果仁醬。
How about half of someone?
找半個人幫你頂班如何?
Can I help you, Miss?
需要幫忙嗎,小姐?
Max? What are you doing?
Max,你在干嘛?
I'm thirsty, broke, and they cut me off at the free lemonade.
我又渴又累,他們還斷了我的免費檸檬水。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Well, two dudes were getting it on in the family restroom, so...Where's Sebastian?
有兩個家伙待在家庭廁所,所以...Sebastian在哪兒?
Who?
誰?
Oh, milk. Bottom shelf.
哦,牛奶,底下那個貨架。
What's up?
你好嗎?
You're not doing it in the dairy case!
你不能在牛奶貨架后面做這事!
Uh, no I'm not, 'cause you won't go away.
呃,我沒有,因為你不肯走開。
Do you have to ruin sex everywhere?
你非得到處去毀掉性愛才滿意嗎?
Well, Max, if I wasn't lactose intolerant before, I am now.
Max,以前我還得喝下牛奶,我現在我看到就反胃了。
Oh, my god, Caroline Channing! Hi! It's Hilary Waldare.
天啊,你是Caroline Channing!你好!我是Hilary Waldare。
Oh, my god! Hi! Hi!
哦,天?。∧愫?!你好!
I haven't seen you since your party.
在你的派對之后,我就再沒見過你。
Someone said you left crying. How are you?
有人說你哭著離開了,你怎么樣了?
I'm great! I mean, I'm shopping at whole foods, buying some organic fuel that I'll probably take a couple sips of in spin>
我很好!我正在大采購買些有機食品,我會在上旋轉課的時候喝幾小口,然后扔掉...
Oh, good, 'cause I heard you were still poor and that you were working as a waitress.
哦,不錯嘛,因為我聽說你還是很窮呢,還說你在當服務員。