服務英語·會議服務 情景對話
1. 住店客人租會議室
S= Staff (員工) G= Guest (旅客)
S: Good morning, Ms. Lee, how can I help you?
早上好,李女士,我能幫你嗎?
G: Yes. Would you please find a room for our business meeting?
是的。你能找一個供我們召開商務會議的房間嗎?
* * *
S: Certainly. How many people do you have?
當然。你們有多少人?
G: About six.
大約6人。
* * *
S: That's fine. We have a conference room on executive floor, which can seat up to 8 people. Would you like to have a look?
沒關系。我們在行政樓層有一個會議室,可容納8人。你愿意看看嗎?
G: Yes, please.
是的,請。
* * *
S: This room can seat up to 8 people and we offer tea free of charge for your meeting. For you are staying in executive floor, you can use the meeting room two hours complimentary per day.
這個房間可以容納多達8人,我們?yōu)槟臅h提供免費的茶。因為您住在行政樓層,您每天可以免費使用會議室兩小時。
G: That's great.
那真是太好了。
* * *
S: When will you use it, Ms. Lee?
您要什么時候用呢,李女士?
G: Um, We'll start the meeting at 8 o'clock tomorrow morning.
哦,我們將在明天早上8點開始會議。
* * *
S: May I know how long you will use the meeting room?
我可以知道會議室你要使用多久嗎?
G: About 4 hours, and how much does it cost for the extra hours?
大約4小時,額外時間收費多少錢?
* * *
S: The charge for the extra 2 hours is RMB200, Ms. Lee.
額外的2個小時費用是200元,李女士。
G: That's fine.
好的。
* * *
S: And do you need any other facilities for the meeting, like projector or white board?
你還要任何其他設施嗎,如投影儀或白板?
G: No, thanks.
不,謝謝。
* * *
S: Ms. Lee, we'll arrange the meeting room for you. The meeting time is from 8:00 to 12:00 tomorrow morning. We'll offer complimentary tea for your meeting, and the room rental is RMB200 after discount.
李女士,我們會為你安排會議室。會議時間是明天上午8:00~12:00。我們將為你的會議提供免費茶水,房間的租金打折后是200元。
G: That's right. Thank you.
沒錯。謝謝你!
* * *
S: You are welcome.
不客氣。
G: Goodbye.
再見。
* * *
S: Goodbye and have a nice day
再見,祝過的愉快。
2. 非住店客人租會議室
S= Staff (員工) G= Guest (旅客)
G: I'd like to arrange a business meeting. Do you have a conference room we could use?
我想舉行一商務會議,有這樣的會議室嗎?
S: Certainly, Sir. We have a conference room for ten people at $150 an hour or a larger room for twenty people for $250 an hour.
當然,先生。我們有可以容納10人的會議室,每小時150美元,還有可以容納20人的大一點的房間,每小時250美元。
* * *
G: I'd prefer the smaller room. Can I book it for tomorrow morning at 11 a.m.?
我還是喜歡小一點的房間,我能預訂一個明天上午11點的小房間嗎?
S: Yes. That would be fine.
行,那樣可以。