DREAMING ON THE RIVER
江上感夢而作
Light as a swallow’s flight,
燕燕輕盈,
Sweet as an oriole’s song,
鶯鶯嬌軟,
Clearly I saw you again in dream,
分明又向華胥見。
How could you know my endless longing night?
夜長爭得薄情知?
Early spring dyed in grief strong.
春初早被相思染。
Your letter broken-hearted,
別后書辭,
Your needlework done when we parted,
別時針線,
And your soul secretly follows me.
離魂暗逐郎行遠(yuǎn)。
Over the southern stream
淮南皓月冷千山,
The bright moon chills
冥冥歸去無人管。