英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 英語對話 >  內容

去斯里蘭卡旅游推薦三件應該做的事或三個值得參觀的景點

所屬教程:英語對話

瀏覽:

tingliketang

2023年03月04日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/去斯里蘭卡旅游推薦三件應該做的事.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論斯里蘭卡旅游
 
去斯里蘭卡旅游推薦三件應該做的事或三個值得參觀的景點
 
來聽今天的講解:

 
A: Hello, Mini.
 
你好,米妮。
 
B: Hello.
 
你好。
 
A: Now, Mini, you are from Sri Lanka.
 
米妮,你來自斯里蘭卡。
 
B: Yes.
 
對。
 
A: If somebody is going to your country, can you recommend three things they should do or three things they should see?
 
如果有人想去你的祖國旅行,你能推薦三件他們應該做的事或者三個他們應該參觀的景點嗎?
 
B: OK, the first thing is you can go and see the ancient things that all the Kings and Queens built, like castles. We have a castle called... it's called the Rock Castle. It's called Sigirya, so it's very beautiful.
 
好,首先,你可以去看看國王和王后生活過的古堡。那座城堡名為石頭城堡。又名斯基里亞,那里非常漂亮。
 
A: This is the Rock Castle.
 
石頭城堡。
 
B: Yeah, it's... the castle is on the rock itself, so you can see the ruins there. It's really beautiful, with pictures, paintings, arts and stuff.
 
對,這座城堡在巖石上,你可以看到古堡遺址。那里真的非常漂亮,它可以通過圖片、繪畫和美術來呈現。
 
A: Oh, really. That's really cool, so this rock castle, how old is it?
 
哦,真的嗎?那太酷了,這座石頭城堡有多少年的歷史?
 
B: I'm not sure, but maybe around two thousand. I'm not sure. Sorry.
 
我不太清楚,大概有兩千年吧。抱歉,我不太清楚。
 
A: What else should people you see?
 
人們還可以游覽哪些景點?
 
B: The second thing should be beaches. We have beautiful beaches all over the place, blue, clean. You can swim. You can surf. It's very beautiful. That's the second thing.
 
第二個應該去的地方就是海灘。我們國家到處都有美麗的海灘,藍色清澈的大海。你可以游泳、沖浪。海灘非常漂亮。這是第二個景點。
 
A: Surfing is popular in Sri Lanka?
 
沖浪這種運動在斯里蘭卡受歡迎嗎?
 
B: M-hm. I mean, not popular amongst Sri Lankans but most of the... many tourists come, especially the Germans, they come to my country and surf because the hotels near the beaches are very cheap and it's very beautiful hotels and very cheap. Food is cheap. It's nice.
 
嗯,在斯里蘭人中不太流行,不過許多游客,尤其是德國游客,會來到我們國家沖浪,因為海灘附近的酒店又便宜又漂亮。食物價格也不貴。非常不錯。
 
A: OK. So, we've got the Rock Castle, surfing on the beach. Anything else?
 
好,我們提到了石頭城堡,還有在海灘沖浪。還有嗎?
 
B: And then a third thing should be the Tooth Temple. It's like the tooth of a Buddha, so we got it from I guess India, King Ashoka, so it's one of the things that you can see there. It's a really beautiful temple.
 
那里供奉著佛陀的牙齒,應該是印度阿育王放在那里的,可以看到佛牙舍利。那是一座非常美麗的寺廟。
 
A: OK, I'm sorry. Can you say the name of that again?
 
好,抱歉。你能再說一遍那座寺廟的名字嗎?
 
B: Temple of Tooth Relic.
 
佛牙寺。
 
A: The Temple of Tooth Relic.
 
佛牙寺。
 
B: Yeah.
 
對。
 
A: OK.
 
好。
 
B: It's in Kandy. A place called Kandy.
 
這座寺廟在康提城。
 
A: Kandy. OK. Well, thanks for the tips Mini.
 
康提城。好,謝謝你的建議,米妮。
 
B: Thank you, you're welcome.
 
不客氣,也謝謝你。
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思瀘州市醇香路英語學習交流群

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦