今天的這段對話,在討論打的,
要去金融街怎么打出租車
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hey, taxi! Could you take me to the Financial Street, please?
嗨,出租車!您能載我到金融街嗎?
B: Pardon? Where to, sir?
再說一遍好嗎?先生,您要去哪兒?
A: The Financial Street.
我想去金融街。
B: All right. Hop in, please.
好的,請上車。
A: Excuse me, how long does it take us to get there?
請問需要多久能到那兒?
B: It usually takes about half an hour.
通常需要半個小時。
A: Oh, it's really a long way to go.
真是挺長的一段路啊。
B: Yes. Moreover, since the street is heavy with traffic at this time of day, I am not sure we can make it. By the way, are you pressed for time?
是的,況且這個時候路上時常堵車,我不確定能半個小時到。順便問一下,您趕時間嗎?
A: No, I am not. You can just drive slowly and carefully.
不,我不趕時間。您慢慢開就行。
B: OK.
好的。
(About half an hour later)
(大約過了半小時)
A: That is my stop. How much do I need to pay?
就到這兒。我需要付多少錢?
B: The reading on the meter is RMB38.
計價器顯示是38元。
A: Here is your money. Keep the change, please.
給您錢,不用找了。
B: Do you need a receipt?
您需要發(fā)票嗎?
A: Yes, thank you.
好的,謝謝。