https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9248/8.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
Scene 8
場景8
Marcus: You don't have a kid, do you?
馬可斯:你沒有孩子,是不是?
Will: What?
威爾:什么?
Marcus: You don't have a kid, do you?
馬可斯:你沒有孩子?
Will: Of course I've got a kid. What are you on about.
威爾:當然有了,怎么啦?
Marcus: No, you don't. I've been watching you, and you don't have a kid.
馬可斯:你沒有,我跟蹤過你。你沒孩子。
Will: Well, what is it to you anyway?
威爾:這關(guān)你什么事?
Marcus: Nothing. Except you' ve been lying to me, my mum and my mum's friend. Can I come in?
馬可斯:沒什么,只是你騙了我,我媽媽,還有我媽媽的朋友。我可以進去嗎?
Will: No.
威爾:不可以。
Marcus: Why?
馬可斯:為什么?
Will: Cause I'm busy, I'm...
威爾:因為我在忙。
Marcus: What are you doing?
馬可斯:忙什么?
Will: I'm -I'm watching TV.
威爾:我……我忙著看電視。
Marcus: I could watch it with you if you like.
馬可斯:我可以陪你一起看。
Will: Well, that's very nice of you, Marcus, but I usually manage on my own, thanks. Don't you have homework to do or something?
威爾:你真是太好了,馬可斯。但是,我通常都是自己一個人看的。你不要做功課嗎?
Marcus: Yeah. Do you want to help me?
有,你想幫我嗎?
Will: No, that's not what I meant. I meant, why don't you go home and do your homework?
威爾:不,我沒那么想。你為什么不回家去做功課?
Marcus: I'll do you a deal. I won' t tell anyone you don't have a kid , if you go out. with my mum.
馬可斯:我有個提議如果你和我媽媽約會,那我就不告訴別人你沒孩子這件事。
Will: Okay. Why would you want your mum to go out with someone like me?
威爾:好。為什么要你媽媽和我這種人交往?
Marcus: I don't think you're too bad. I mean, you told lies, but apart from. that, you seem okay. And she' s sad. I think she'd like a boyfriend.
馬可斯:除了說謊,還不算太壞。我媽媽心情不好,她,需要個男朋友。
Will: Well, you know, I can't just go out with someone because you want me to, Marcus. I would actually have to like the person as well.
威爾:我不能因為你要我和誰約會,就和誰約會,得我自己喜歡才行。
Marcus: What' s wrong with her?
馬可斯:
Will: There's nothing wrong with her. That's just the system. That's how... For Christ's sake, I'm not talking about this with you. Just -Just go.
威爾:她很好,問題是……我不和你討論這個了。你走吧!
Marcus: Okay, but I'll be back.
馬可斯:好的,不過我還會來的。
Will: Ooh, I'm really scared.
威爾:哦,我好怕