你的手機掉了
Thank you.
謝謝
God, this punch is so tasty.
天哪 這杯潘趣酒真好喝
It's best consumed rapidly and repeatedly.
最好趁熱打鐵
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
So, Lucas,
盧卡斯
where is your girlfriend?
你的女朋友呢
I...don't see her right now.
我現(xiàn)在沒和她在一起
Are you sure that she's even real?
你確定真有其人嗎
Oh, she's real, all right.
真有其人
Lucas, you're doing it with her!
盧卡斯 你要和她親熱了
Hanna. Shh!
漢娜 小點聲
Okay, now that is consumed best rapidly and repeatedly.
這才叫趁熱打鐵
Whoa, you okay?
你還好吧
Hey, cowboy, where have you been?
小牛仔 你去哪了
I've been looking for you all night.
我一晚上都在找你
You're the one that's been on your phone all night, Hanna.
漢娜 是你一晚上都在打電話
Lset me rub that bald head of yours.
讓我揉揉你那光禿禿的腦袋
Okay, come on.
好了 走吧
I think you've had enough.
你喝夠了
Actually, you don't know what I think.
其實你不知道我想什么
You don't even know the half of it.
一點都不知道
Come on, come on.
過來 來
Oh, there we go.
好的